Thursday 24 February 2011

And it begins...

Welcome to my new blog.  I hope that you will find the posts entertaining, enlightening and most of all give those of you who care an insight into my life whilst I am in South America.  For those of you who don't, I will endeavour to keep you amused by the random thoughts and tangents that flitter through my mind at various times.

For those of you who haven't heard as of yet, I am about to undertake the adventure of my life so far.  I am packing my bags and getting on a flight at 6am to jetset 16 odd hours to Santiago de Chile!  For those of you who are concerned, no I do not have an outstanding warrant I am fleeing, I have been given the opportunity to transfer across there for 12 months to work.

Due to the timezone and the probability that I will have limited direct access to most of my friends and family, I have decided that across the next 12 months that along with latenight facebook posts, I will attempt to rigorously maintain a blog.  Hopefully, it will enable me to keep all of you around the globe up to date on my many adventures, challenges and in all likelihood humorous anecdotes where I have inadvertently insulted royalty due to my poor grasp of Espanol.

Buenes Noches!